What We Do…..
We raise awareness of UNICEF Belgium's campaigns among the large expatriate population of Brussels. We do this by speaking to the expatriate community about UNICEF campaigns. Expats for UNICEF volunteers visit Brussels-based companies, expatriate organisations and schools to raise awareness of our campaigns and advocate for the rights of children.
- Lectures: We think it is important to inform people about UNICEF’s work in the field. We do this by holding a regular series of lectures presented by UNICEF staff and partners from around the world.
- Fundraising Events: We raise funds for UNICEF Belgium through different activities - events, Christmas card sales, a monthly quiz night and other activities.
How We are Organised ….
Expats for UNICEF is overseen by a Coordinating Committee and further divided into 3 teams:
- The Lecture and Campaign team gives support to the yearly campaign themes and organises evening events focusing on UNICEF activities in developing
- The Fundraising team organises different events to raise money for UNICEF Belgium.
- The Editorial and Publicity team produces a newsletter every three months and is responsible for the website and all material publicising the Expats for UNICEF event.
Submitted by admin on vr, 2011-10-14 13:15